Monday, June 11, 2012

Lately...

Once again I've been slacking on blogging again.
I've been quite occupied lately with these two little girls..

 


Allie is having reflux problems. She was constantly spitting up and at times we couldn't get her to stop fussing. She now has to take medicine twice a day & thankfully its helped her so much. We've actually got 5 hours of straight sleep once or twice.

I think its finally hit Addison that she isn't the only child anymore. She's literally cries more then Allie does. So we've had our hands full. Hopefully she just needs a little more time to adjust.

Last week we went swimming at the best friends house.
By we I mean Addison.
I forgot my bathing suit on purposeッ so me & Allie got some sun instead. I haven't seen Nikki since Allie was born so we were finally able to get caught up on everything thats been going on.
Phone chats just aren't the same as being in person.





We visited with the Grandparents. 
I just love watching them with her.
She's making the sweetest little sounds & smiles when you talk to her..

There is no favorites in Grandpa's world. He has 12 grandchildren soon to be 14 & he loves them all the same.


 




I got a few pics of the babies today.


I just love them so much.

They are absolutely perfect..
I love my life and my little family of four.




No comments:

Post a Comment