Monday, June 4, 2012

Good God Almighty..

Thursday night me & my cousin went to see Luke Bryan..
He put on such a great show & thats all I'm saying since Daniel reads my blog.

 


Isn't she adorable..


I found this picture of Addison..
 It just shows how much they look alike..
They may look alot alike but I can tell already their personalities are going to be totally different.



Addison is the best big sister. She's like a little mama to her.


She told me the other day that she "wanted a little brother shes never had a little brother." How adorable. Although I can't promise her a little brother I can say we won't wait three years to have another baby, but we will have plenty of time to enjoy Allie being a baby before we have us a little Austin Coy or another beautiful little girl that has not yet been named..

No comments:

Post a Comment