Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Instagram Mondays.


Mondays.



 We got Allie's bottle fixed one night and while getting a bib Addison decides to start feeding her. Which last long enough for us to snap a picture.


I just love this little face..
Shes cutting teeth so shes drooling like crazy..



I love getting sweet pictures cause I fear it wont be long before they are fighting like cats and dogs. Two girls three  years apart I dread the teenage years..


I sold my computer desk so I got this table and turned it into a desk. Addison calls it my office. It was too purdy to pass up.



This is what Allie does on rainy Saturdays..


We got a new double jogging stoller which makes stoller #5 for the Moore family the other ones are getting sold asap. Especially considering I'm going tomorrow to look at a double inline one.

No comments:

Post a Comment