Sunday, March 11, 2012

Changes.

Well since I've been slacking on blogger I think its time get caught up.
Thankfully I'm lame and don't do much so this wont take long..

We have been organizing like crazy my nesting instincts has definitely kicked in.



We bought Addison a big girl bed.



The baby's bedding came in. I was so not expecting it until April sometime.. It was such a surprise when we found it on our porch..


We bought us a new bedroom suite. I love it.



We picked out a baby name and totally changed it.
We had Ashtyn Leigh picked out but she just doesn't feel like an Ashtyn. Addison actually picked out the name we're gonna go with. I'm sure she will love one day that I let a 3 year old name her but its very cute and actually after my great grandmother so its a winner now only 6 weeks {or maybe less} to get decided on a middle name.



No comments:

Post a Comment