Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lately..

So since I've slacked in blogging lately I thought I'd catch up..
Lately we've been doing as little as possible.


A little baking..





Addison has to be in the kitchen when I'm cooking.







A lot of organizing.
We had this huge toy box in the living room and I just wanted to put them all in storage containers to go in Addison's closet. We ended up with 9 containers. Thats after taken several containers to storage plus the 100 stuffed animals she had.



Brody has been coming up staying with us twice a week.
Of course Addison has been thrilled with that.


Visiting with the Grandparents at their store.


& of course doctor visits..



We went for a 3D ultrasound last week. For anyone who has never been pregnant the 3D ultrasound is what you pay $150.00 extra for so you can get that 1st little glimpse of what your baby will look like. Well, I got nothing but a picture of the top of her head, hand, & foot. After an hour of trying to get a picture of her sweet little face this is all I got but I've been staring at her little hand and foot for days.
{I think she has my arms and feet}



As of now we have Ashtyn Leigh picked out for her name. It possibly could change but I highly doubt it. The biggest thing on my mind right now is baby bedding. I'm in such a panic thinking I'm not going to get everything done in time. I have 11 weeks left until she arrives unless she decides to come early like Addison then it could be as soon as 5 weeks. Lets hope she waits the whole 11 out because we have so much to do.


I have this bedding picked out.
I love it. It's just so girly..


The girls will be sharing a room so I'm going crazy trying to match bedding.

I have this picked out for Addison's bed.
{Minus the blue sheets of course.}



I'm going to get her two pillows like this one.
I just love etsy..



I have white ruffled curtains picked out. I'm just trying to go as girly as possibly.



Thankfully I have pinterest and etsy to help me out with that..



I found this on etsy and I'm gonna try to duplicate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment