Friday, March 16, 2012

Addison and Allie.

I just had to share some pictures I got of Addison yesterday. Getting pictures of a three year old is usually an impossible task so if I get one good one I'm thrilled..
















We have finally decided on the name Allie Peyton.
I have had such a hard time picking a name. I have people that seems to criticize everyname I pick but this time I refuse to let anyone change my mind.  Addison came up with it out of the blue one day. My great grandmother was named Alice she passed away two weeks before Addison was born. So Allie it is.. I loved her so much and just loved being around her. She didn't pick favorites and considering she has over 40 grandchildren and great grand that says alot. Addison would have been her 1st great great grandchild. I miss her so much especially around Easter each year its just not the same without her here. Words can't express how awesome she was. I have less than 6 weeks until Allie bug is here. I can't wait to see that little face. April 26th can not get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment