Sunday, March 25, 2012

..


The last two weeks have been crazy. I had headaches one week and a horrible toothache the next. I ended up having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I was given for the toothache. I ended up at the ER having an EKG, CT scan, and tons of blood drawn. Benadryl and steroids shots for the allergic reaction and sent home with a horrible rash on my face. After having all this happen I finally went and had a root canal done. Instant relief.

Here is a recap of the last 2 weeks in pictures. Even being in horrible pain I couldn't just sit at home especially considering I had Addison so I went other places and was miserable there but at least Addison had a good time.
Last Saturday we spent the day at my Aunt Bev's house. Then that afternoon went fishing with them.








She really is cute no matter what she is doing.


These were two completely different fishing trips and if it wasn't for Addison I would have passed on both.
Being 35 weeks pregnant and fishing really doesn't go together.
















No comments:

Post a Comment