Friday, January 27, 2012

27 Weeks.

Hello Third Trimester.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks.
Size of baby: An eggplant.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained less than 10.
Gender: It's a girl. Name we're working on. It will start with an A.
Maternity Clothes: All except for lounge wear.
Movement: She moves alot but every now and then she slows down enough to scare me to death.
Sleep: I toss and turn alot. I just can't get comfy.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Symptoms: Cramps galore. I have been cramping up for a week I went to doctor Wednesday and they put me on bed rest due to the cramping and some other symptoms until some test come back. Either I have some sort of stomach bug or could possibly be having contractions which could trigger premature labor so I'm hoping for the stomach bug but considering noone else in my house has been sick I'm really worried. If the test come back normal then I get to spend a day or night in the hospitial hooked up to machines. It just makes me so sad to think of having a baby at 27 weeks or even having to go in the hospital to stop labor until I'm further along and leaving my other baby at home. So I'm anxiously waiting for my phone to ring and everything be okay.. I'm beyond stressed.
Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat.
 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment