Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas..




I loved Christmas but I am so glad it is over with. Addison got tons of presents. I hope she enjoyed her last Christmas as a only child cause next year will be so different. A good different of course. I can't wait to see two little shocked faces on Christmas morning when they see what Santa has left them.

I had four families to divide Christmas between this year so I cooked at my house and included two of them so I didn't have to go to two different houses. So I invited Daniel's parents, My parents, & My brothers over Christmas night for Dinner so they could watch Addison open her presents..


I wish I could say I cooked the dressing but I didn't his dad did. Even after being married for almost 5 years I'm just not ready to attempt it. Plus Daniel's dad makes the best dressing.

I did make homemade mac & cheese, bacon wrapped green beans, deviled eggs, skillet creamed corn & rolls.



Daniel decided we couldn't make it without a Honeybaked ham.


Surprisingly it all was delicious.

Only Addison opened up presents that night. Of course everyone was okay with that..
















She had so many presents she even left some at different houses. Thankfully they were returned days later and it was like Christmas all over cause she had forgot about them.


Brent & Brody playing Elefun with her.



We had a great Christmas. I can't wait until next year to have both of my babies opening presents although one will need assistance I'm pretty sure she will have no problem finding someone to help her.






No comments:

Post a Comment