Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21 Weeks.


I've got so behind on my blog.



How Far Along: 21 Weeks.
Size of baby: Our baby girl is the size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 Pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Are so hard to find where I live. The only place to get them are Motherhood and its an hour away..
Movement: She moves all the time. Especially late at night..
What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings: Still juice.
Symptoms: Other than having to go to bathroom all the time; I'm fine.
Best Moment this week: Seeing her sweet face on the ultrasound & yes IT'S A GIRL. I'm so happy a little girl is exactly what I wanted. I do want a little boy eventually..



Look at her sweet face. I think she looks like Addison. Their ultrasounds are very similiar. I love it.

I'm already in planning mode. I have so much stuff picked out.
I'm in love with this bedding. Since she will be sharing a room with Addison I'm gonna get Addison a comforter made for her full size bed to match this.


Of course there will be lots of big sister - little sister outfits.



As far as the baby name I am still in love with 
Ansley Claire.
I am just having battles with certain people telling me they don't like it. I would never tell someone I didn't like their babies name but thats just me.

I shouldn't really care what people think considering they don't do it that much. :)

Everytime we ask Addison what are we going to name the baby she says Ali? I'm not at all sure where she got that from.

It does go with our {A} names so I'm not throwing it completely out yet.

I like Ashlyn too. Baby names is a tough decision when we came up with Addison we had been over a million names so we both loved it & of course we already have Austin Coy picked out for a boy.. Even though I won't be having a boy for awhile if anyone decides to steal it be aware your naming your child after Daniel's grandfather.

We are very excited to be having a little girl. I think the brothers were expecting a little boy but looks like they are gonna have to get use to tea parties & dress up for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment