Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.




We finally got the trees up. 
They look alot better in person. I think..

 

Addison's tree..



I didn't do alot of decorating for Christmas. We have alot going on with Addison's party on Sunday, doctor appointments & just Christmas in general.

I have been so behind I'm considering not sending out Christmas cards this year. I know how tacky but I just don't see getting them done in time..

I did get a few good pics of Addison by the tree but so not Christmas card quality considering they were taken inside.





Addison & Bobby. Bobby is a good elf. He doesn't do crazy pranks or mess up the house like I've heard some elves do during the night.

 He spends most of his time in the Christmas tree. Although I do find him behind stuff and under the couch alot.

 


 I can't believe its already December. Next year this time I will have two babies to celebrate Christmas with. I can't wait. With all the craziness of Christmas I never forget the reason for the season. I am so blessed with all that I have & love my little family so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment