Wednesday, October 5, 2011

That is all.

 "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best take it out and teach it to dance."



So I pretty much have this person in my life right now. You know that person that you go out of your way to be nice to & they just treat you like crap. That no matter what you do you just can't make them happy.



I realize Addison is a 2 year old but when I ask her a question and she gives me the same response word for word every time. I pretty much believe her. So I asked her what someone said about the baby & her response is "You not have a baby." Take it that this is the same person that when they were told we we're having a baby had little response to it. I am thrilled I'm pregnant. I've been wanting another baby for well over a year & refuse to let some bitter  person take that joy away from me. 


‎"May the bridges I burn light the way."







No comments:

Post a Comment