Thursday, October 27, 2011

14 weeks.


Goodbye 1st semester; Hello 2nd Semester..

 
I am officially 14 weeks today. Which means 2nd Trimester. Addison ask everyday is the baby still in my belly. She is going to be such an awesome big sister. Baby names are picked. I'm so anxious to find out if we're having a boy or girl but more than anything I just want a healthy baby..

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby: Lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss like 6 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I have bought one maternity shirt but jeans are very much needed.
Gender: No clue. Hopefully I'll find out before Christmas.
Movement: I can feel flutters.
Sleep: I just want to sleep all the time.
What I miss: Not having to worry about caffeine intake!
Cravings: Juice. I'm always so thirsty.
Symptoms: Just headaches from cutting back caffeine. Morning sickness is slowly going away.
Best Moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment