Wednesday, October 5, 2011

State game.






 A couple weekends ago we took Addison to her 1st State game. 


Surprisingly she loved it.



An Ole Miss fan with a cowbell. Truth is he was secretly seeing what kind of competition Ole Miss is going to have in November. 
Just guessing I'm going to say not much.


She looked so cute in her cheerleader outfit. 
She cried cause she wanted Brody to wear a dog paw tattoo.
I don't know how he got out of that one but he did.

This is what happens when you wake up at five & forget to take a nap. 
Only her & her daddy could sleep with all that noise going on. 


They won.. barely. but a win is a win. I don't know much about football & I'm not gonna pretend like I do but I do like going to the games. Football on the tv is just not the same & I'm pretty much not gonna watch it. Maybe one day that will all change but I don't see us buying season tickets for 4 anytime soon but a game here & there is just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment