Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween..

Addison of course was the cutest pig I've ever seen.
I got such better pictures than these but blogger uploads them sideways.



We don't really trick or treat. Especially going to strangers doors and ask for candy. I'm just not into that nor do I support her getting tons of candy. I did take her to my grandparents & let them see her. Then we went to my best friends church to their trunk or treat. Even though it was freezing cold we had a blast. I can't wait until next year when I have two little babes to dress up for Halloween.




She was such a sweet little piggy.


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life." Psalm 143:8
I'm sure everyone in Mississippi has seen these signs.



A subject I've yet to say much about. 
I did retweet someone else saying this.

"Doesn't understand how ppl can sit here & say there Christians but are gonna vote no for 26 it's murder an your gonna let that happen #yeson26" & I also liked  VOTE YES ON 26 on Facebook.

Figuring it would give me any information I needed to help further my vote for yes or no.  I don't believe in abortion in any circumstance. I do know that in certain circumstances things happen and the baby sometimes can't survive, but never would would I walk into a clinic & try to abort a perfectly healthy baby on the basis of I just don't want it. Having a baby is a blessing that so many people aren't blessed with & I just don't see how people see it any other way. I do think if abortion wasn't available maybe more babies would get put up for adoption & give people that actually want a baby the chance to have the blessing that a baby actually is. Facebook has been overloaded with people posting all the scare tactics & all I wish is that they would let people read the information and form their own opinions about it. I am the mother of two & even though saying two counts for the 15 week old baby in my belly. That baby is still a person & my child that I already have endless love for. I understand this amendment comes out at a time where I'm pregnant and maybe a little sensitive about the subject but even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't take it lightly. I know what I will be voting and  all I can say for someone who doesn't is they need to read the facts, ignore the opinions of others, & come to their on conclusion on why to vote for 26 or why not to.  This is my own personal blog that people have to click on to read. So therefore when you click on my blog your obviously interested in what I have to say. Sadly on Facebook we don't get that choice because we're usually forced to see others opinions rather we want to or not. 
Vote for yes on 26 or No on 26. It's none of my business just as my vote is no one's concern but my own.





Oh & by the way GO WARRIORS..




No comments:

Post a Comment