Tuesday, November 29, 2011

17 Weeks.

17 Weeks.. Only 157 days to go..
 

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: Onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: The same.
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular but going to pick out some maternity this week.
Movement: Moving more can't wait til Addison can see it move.
Sleep: I sleep like a baby.
What I miss: Tanning.
Cravings: Still juice. Especially orange juice..
Symptoms: Carpal tunnel has returned..
Best Moment this week: We found out last week we will know the gender of baby on December 19th so excited.
Addison even came up with a baby name on her own this week. She says Ali. Which oddly fits into out A names and is short for my great grandmother that died 3 years ago around this time. Which is extremely weird. So who knows we may go with it but before we make any decisions we've got to wait to see if its a boy or girl. Although I think its a girl I have been wrong once or twice in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment