Thursday, November 10, 2011

16 weeks.


16 Weeks only 168 days to go..



How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: Avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: The same.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing regular clothes at the moment.
Movement: The baby is definitely moving at least once a day I can feel it.
Sleep: I sleep a lot lately. I'm always so tired.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Juice. This week it was grape juice.
Symptoms: Just headaches from less caffeine.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move then seeing my stomach move. Addison didn't move until after 20 weeks so to feel a baby moving at 15 is amazing.


I read the baby is picking up sounds & voices this week. I'm pretty sure Addison is all the baby hears considering she never stops talking.

I have my appointment Monday. I'm hoping they might tell me if we're having a boy or girl. If not we will know in December I cant think of a better Christmas present then knowing if we're having an Austin or Ansley.


No comments:

Post a Comment