Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laying out & Bella.






Daniel had plans to go help his dad so I went & layed out with Anna, Katelin, & Brooke.
We had a blast.
I don't think we stopped giggling the whole time.

I borrowed Anna's famous tanning lotion & it really works.


The only thing that burnt was my shoulders.
Brooke was spraying 100 spf sunscreen where I had applied tanning lotion so I'm lucky to have even tanned at all.

After about four hours of laying out I went back to Daniel's parents. He went & got Brody from school & they had planted over 30 tomato plants.

After that we took Brody home & we played in the yard for a little bit.

This is Bella Moore. We got her a couple months after we got married & after she tried to eat my car she had to go live with my parents.




One day when we get our house built she is coming back to live with us. I just haven't told them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment